Saturday 26 March 2016

[REVIEW] TONY MOLY - DELIGHT TONY TINT SHADE: 01 CHERRY PINK AND 02 RED


Hello Preciouz!
I'm back with  my favourite lip tint called Delight Tony Tint by Tony Moly. I usually use this lip tint for daily makeup, I won't go to campus without this lip tint hahahaha. I have 2 shades of Delight Tony Tint, the first one is 01 Cherry Pink and the other one is 02 Red. So, let's see my review ! 

Sekarang aku balik dengan lip tint favorit aku yang biasanya aku pake untuk daily make up. Nah jadi aku ngga akan pergi ke kampus tanpa lip tint ini hahaha, Aku punya 2 warna yaitu yang 01 cherry pink dan 02 red. Kalian penasaran kenapa ini harus kebawa kemana-mana? ayo kita lihat reviewnya !


Lip products are my favourite make up because lip color has important role for your image like strong , bold, pure image. For daily make up, people must have their favourite item that they always use everyday, For me Delight Tony Tint is my favourite to use because the color itself is very natural and can counted as light weight product.

Lip products adalah favorit ku dari semua make up karena warna bibir itu sangat penting untuk membentuk image kita seperti strong, bold, pure image. Untuk make up sehari-hari, pasti ada produk yang selalu di pakai, nah kalo aku sendiri Delight Tony Tint lah yang jadi andalan. Biasanya aku pake shade pink buat ke kampus dan red kalo pergi keluar selain kampus sebenernya tergantung mood aku hahahaha mau pake yang mana karena dua-duanya punya warna yang cantik.





Delight Tony Tint comes with 3 different shade : 01 Cherry Pink, 02 Red, and 03 Orange. The packaging itself is simple and cute. I love the packaging ^^ The applicator itself is good, the brush on the edge 's shape make us apply it easily.

Delight Tony Tint mempunyai 3 variasi warna : 01 Cherry Pink, 02 Red, dan 03 Orange. Untuk kemasannya sendiri tergolong simpel dan lucu. Untuk applicator nya tergolong bagus karena kuas pada ujungya memiliki sudut yang pas untuk peng-aplikasian nantinya menjadi lebih mudah.





As you can see above, the color looks very natural and pretty.  I think the difference between 01 cherry pink and 02 red just a slightly seen when applied on lips. For its durability, After I eat the color will be gone like 70% so yeah you need to touch up again and this is the only thing that make me dislike it. But if you don't eat, the color will stay.

Bisa kalian lihat di atas kalau warna nya sangat natural dan cantik. Untuk perbedaan warna dari 01 cherry pink dan 02 red sangatkah sedikit saat sudah di aplikasikan ke bibir. Untuk ketahanannya sendiri setelah makan akan pudar sekitar 70% jadi harus di pulas lagi setelah makan , tapi kalau ga makan sesuatu warnanya akan awet.

Packaging : Simple, travel friendly, doesn't spoil, cute
Price : Reasonable! (I bought it IDR 70,000)
Color : Natural
Durability : Long lasting if we don't eat
Scent : It has a hint of floral scent and sweet scent.

What I like:
+The color looks natural and pretty
+ light weight
+ Its scent
What I dislike :
- the color will disappear after eating

Rate : 4.6/5

Well, I will recommend this product for you all, Preciouz if you need something good for your lips on daily activities. You can buy it from EtudeShop.id (instagram : etudeshop.id) with adorable price! 

***
p.s. : Bonus my selfie when using Delight Tony Tint 01 Cherry Pink , gradient lips

***

I think that's all, see you on my next post
Good Luck :*


9 comments:

  1. Great review, thanks for sharing! I think your blog is lovely by the way, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting ! ^^ yeah, let's follow each other, I'l follow you back asap ^^

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yes very natural and pretty! I really like how the color looks sheer and vibrant at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both shades suits you beautifully.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaah sayang ya ilang kalo dipake makan :D Liptint apa ya yang awet buangeeet ga keapus2 *ngarep*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. susah bgt kak nyari lip tint yg kaya gitu :( paling ada lip ink yg awet sm kalo ngga lip manicure dan lip liquid gituuuu
      thanks for visiting <3

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Kayanya lip tint ini emang everyone's holy grail deh ya. Aku juga suka banget warnanya vivid apalagi yang merah, uhhhh cantik banget (*.*)
    Btw udah ku follow blog kakak, salam kenal ya, aku dari Sociolla Blogger :)

    www.elainecandra.com

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Riza. Proudly Powered by Blogger.