Monday 20 November 2017

[HAUL] OCTOBER & NOVEMBER - SKINCARE & MAKE-UP, GOOD SKIN AHEAD!

Hello Preciouz!
One of my favorite segment is when I do a Haul Post! Yashhh because I can share the good things that I bought and tried! This late October and Early November Haul , I got bunch of products , mostly skincare products that I think make my skin condition become better everyday I wake up! Are you curious about the products? Let's read...

Lately, my skin had been acting up because stress. I needed boost to make my skin better and look healthy. I bought a bunch of sheet masks from Nature Republic, Mask to sooth acne, Essence, my all time favorite aloe vera soothing cream from nature republic that I loved. Besides that , I tried Etude House Single Eyeshadow 'Look at my eyes' and 'Look at my eyes jewel'. I have been using all ot he product, I would say that I'm in love with all of the products 


2. NATURE REPUBLIC - SOOTHING & MOISTURE ALOE VERA 92% SOOTHING GEL

3. LEE JIHAM - TEA TREE ESSENCE

4. TONS OF NATURE REPUBLIC SHEET MASK

5. LOOK AT MY EYE JEWEL #PK002 
6. LOOK AT MY EYE #RD301

I have tried all of the products above, I love all of them! it worths my money that I spent ... My skin got better everyday I use all of them. I'll recommend all of the products but my favorite is the Lush - Mask Of Magnaminty, it's such holy grail to get flawless skin! I'll do reviews for products above, so please wait fot it! 


*** 


GOOD LUCK, XOXO ;)
SYARAH


*ps: this is not sponsored product. I bought all of the products with my own money. 

2 comments:

  1. Wah, haulnya bikin ngiler. 😍 😍 😍

    www.rima-angel.com

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Riza. Proudly Powered by Blogger.