Monday 24 April 2017

[TUTORIAL] ROSE QUARTZ MAKE-UP LOOK TRANSFORMATION


Hello Precious!
Today, I tried to make make-up tutorial video for the first time. I made Rose Quartz make-up look using metallic paper. Also, This is my entry for NYX Face Awards 2017 Indonesia.
The Beauty of nature that brought to you by variety of minerals, called Rose Quartz.

Quartz is one of the most well-known minerals on earth, and most useful natural material that has more than one varieties, such as Amethyst, Citrine, Rose Quartz, and Agate.Its luster, color, and diaphaneity make it useful as a gemstone. I want to represent the beauty of Rose Quartz, a quartz variety that gets its name from its delicate pink color.


Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! :) My Youtube Channel

***
I think that's all! 
See you on my next post, Good Luck :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Riza. Proudly Powered by Blogger.