Monday 20 April 2015

EXID' HANI - "AH YEAH" INSPIRED MAKE-UP TUTORIAL

What's up guys?
Hope you all have a good day !
I just finished my national exam ! yeay! I'm happy that I could do my best hehehehe
today, I made this look , well this is my 2nd inspired make-up , hope I can improve my skill every time I post inspired look ! ^^
Exid released new single called "Ah Yeah", I like their concept and all of Exid's members look pretty. One of Exid's members caught my attention, She's Hani, I decided to make this look based on Hani make-up ...


Ah Yeah Ah Yeah Ah Yeah Ah Yeah Ah Yeah


Let's start now !
 We can see that Hani's make-up looks very natural , we can call it no make up make-up look. Her lips became the main point of this make up , She wear orange lips color and it looks fresh on her face , so I tried to bring the fresh look too ! 

Face :
Use primer , I'm using petroleum jelly . Then apply the base , I'm using Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion (Natural).
For shading, I'm using brown eye shadow from the faceshop 

Eyes :
1. Make the outer line of your eyebrow to ensure later that you will draw precise shape of eyebrow
2. Color your eyebrow using brown eyeshadow.
4. Prime your crease with eye primer or BB Cream (I'm using BB cream as eye primer and It does a great job ).
5. Apply shimmery gold eyeshadow on your eyelid
5. Draw winged eyeliner (the thin one) like in the picture. Draw the wing horizontally with your tear duct.
6. Apply shimmery white eyeshadow on the waterline 
8. Apply mascara to volumize your lashes and make it look long.

Lips :
First, Use Lip tint pack (Secret Key #lovelycandy) , then apply Orange Lip tint on your lips, here I'm using Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint
Cheeks :
I'm using Emina Pink Creamy Blush

Finish!!
This is the final look + Selfie ! >< 




Product Used :
Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion
Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint
Emina Pressed Eyeshadow Rouge (Gelato)
Petroleum Jelly
Silky Girl Gel Liner
Emina Pink Cream Blush
Emina BB Cream
Secret Key Lip Tint Pack #LovelyCandy


***
I think that's all
See you guys on my next post
Good Luck :*

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks ^^ Anyway , I followed via gfc, I'd be happy if you maybe follow back ^^
      Thank for visiting

      Delete
  2. Love the products used! Great tutorial <3
    http://lostinthefairyland.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it suits you! Especially the lip color looks so pretty! *///* I've got the cherry tint, but combining it with a lip pack color is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try combining that ^^ thank you so much <3

      Delete

Designed by Riza. Proudly Powered by Blogger.