Tuesday 24 March 2015

[REVIEW] Emina : BB Cream Beauty Bliss


Hello readers !! 
Do you like using BB cream for daily makeup ?
I use to ignore using foundation and I prefer BB cream instead because the finish look of BB cream is more natural than foundation itself ... Well , my fav BB creams mostly are Korean products, but now I already found Indonesia's BB cream that doesn't break out my skin and looks good on my face . It is BB cream Beauty Bliss by Emina

Hari ini aku akan review BB cream by Emina. Dari awal aku lebih suka BB cream daripada foundation karena tekstur sama finish looknya . Rata-rata BB cream ku adalah brand Korea, nah sekarang aku sudah menemukan BB cream dari Indonesa yang jadi favorit ku . Namanya BB Cream Beauty Bliss.


"A complex-less secret for a flawless complexion. Emina Beauty Bliss can be used for moisturizer, antioxidant, soothing agent, and SPF 32 sun protection." - Emina

This BB cream contains SPF 32. It also have 2 shades : Light and Natural. I got the natural one and it's suitable for my skin tone ^^
BB cream ini mengandung SPF 32 selain itu bb cream ini tersedia dalam 2 shades yaitu light dan natural.




the swatch 


You can see in those pictures , my skin looks brighten. Once you apply it, maybe it will look too bright but it will blend with your skin tone after 3-5 minutes. The coverage is medium , but I like it . It can stay for about 5 hours. I think the quality of this BB cream is amazing since it is cheap ^^

Kalian bisa lihat , warna kulitku lebih cerah. Mungkin saat setelah aplikasi, wajah kalian akan terlihat sangat putih tapi setelah 3-5 menit , akan terlihat menyatu dengan warna kulit kalian. Untuk coverage nya tergolong medium dan bb cream ini bisa bertahan sekitar 5 jam . 

What I like :
+ Cute packaging
+ Available in two shades
+ Light textures
+ Longlasting
+ Cheap 
What I dislike :
- Comes with tube 

Overall , I love this product since it has adorable price and good quality ! so, I will recommend this product to you all . 

This is other Emina's product
See you guys on my next post 
Good Luck :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Riza. Proudly Powered by Blogger.