Saturday 29 October 2016

[REVIEW] WARDAH - C-DEFENSE WITH VIT. C DD CREAM


Hello Preciouz!
Today, I wanna review a new product from Wardah that I got from Sociolla. This product was named Wardah C-Defense DD Cream with vit. C, #light. Well, This is the first time I tried DD Cream, I was curious since BB Cream and CC Cream are good make-up products that everyone should try. Let's see how it works!

Hari ini aku balik lagi dengan review Wardah C-Defense DD Cream, #light dari Sociolla. Nah, Ini pertama kalinya aku nyobain DD cream, karena itu penasaran banget. BB cream itu salah favorit ku dan aku harap DD cream juga jadi favorit ku ! 






Description :
Wardah C-defense DD Cream dengan Hi-grade Vitamin C, merupakan krim dengan tekstur lembut dan nyaman di kulit. Merupakan kombinasi lightening, tabir surya, dan antioksidan untuk kulit tampak bercahaya. Mengandung vitamin B3 yang membantu membuat kulit tampak cerah. Dilengkapi vitamin E sebagai antioksidan serta Allatoin yang membantu regenerasi alami kulit. SPF 30 membantu membantu memberikan perlindungan optimal terhadap sinar UV. Hasilnya kulit tampak lebih cerah dan halus dengan rona merata.



This DD Cream comes in 2 shades, Light and Natural. I got the #Light one. This DD cream also contains SPF 30 that protect you from UV. 

DD Cream ini hadir dengan 2 pilihan warna yaitu Light dan Natural, aku sendiri mendapatkan warna Light. DD cream ini mengandung SPF 30 yang bisa melindungi wajah dari sinar UV.



You can see above that it turns good on my skin after I apply it once. It has light to medium coverage, but you build up the coverage. The staying power is so so, 3 hours - 4 hours still good. But, I found it that it oxidized, make my face look grayish after 5 hours. I don't like it with my face turn grey. It feels light on my skin and breathable, this is plus point. It will be better if you apply it with your beauty blender, 

Kalian bisa lihat dari gambar kalo warnanya cocok di muka dan hasilnya bagus. Coverage nya sedang dan bisa di layer. Ketahanan nya lumayan sekitar 3-4 jam, setelah 5 jam dia ter-oksidasi menjadi abu-abu, Walaupun begitu, tekstur nya sangat ringan dan kulitku bisa bernafas. Saran ku adalah lebih baik menggunakan beauty blender saat mengaplikasikan.




What I like :
+Simple Packaging
+ Available in two shades
+ Light textures
+ Affordable
What I dislike :
- Oxidized after 5 hours using

Rate : 3.7/5


Overall , I love this product since it has adorable price and good quality ! so, I will recommend this product to you all , and you can buy this at Sociolla.com, only IDR 30.000. 

Anyway, You should check out this article "Makeup Asia". Also, don't forget to use my voucher on sociolla to get IDR 50.000 off with min purchase IDR 300.000. Just Enter " SBNLAZSZ " at check out. 

***
I think that's all, see you on my next post
Good Luck :*





1 comment:

  1. bbrp tmn q jg pake ini. bagus yah kayaknya soalnya uda ada spfnya. harganya jg murah. sayang jadi greyish setelah beberapa jam ㅠㅠ


    torixhux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Riza. Proudly Powered by Blogger.