Monday 10 October 2016

3 Products To Moisturize Your Lips


Hello Preciouz!
This time, I wanna share my favourite products to moisturize my lips. I don't like using lipstick when my lips dry and crack, it will look bad, disgusting, just nah :( . So, I have been gave much attention to moisturize my lips. I even place lip balm in my car, so I can apply it regularly, in case I don't bring lip balm in my make-up bag. This 3 products moisturized your lips best. What are they ?

Kali ini aku akan share 3 produk favorit aku untuk melembabkan bibir. Menggunakan lipstick saat bibir kering dan pecah-pecah hanya akan membuat kita terlihat kurang menarik, sehingga menjaga kelembapan bibit sangatlah penting. Karena itulah aku sangat memperhatikan produk yang kugunakan sebagai lip moisturizer ku setiap hari nya.

1. Vaseline - Petroleum Jelly
This Product is one of my holy grail beauty product! Why? Because it is multifunction product, you can use it as lip balm, moisturizer cream, base, to grow your eyebrow and many more. Here, I talk about this Petroleum Jelly as lip balm. You just need to apply it before sleep, and Viola! you lips is moisturized in the next morning , feel so soft and great! You can also apply it before put make-up on.

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly ini adalah produk favorit aku karena produk ini multifungsi. Bisa digunakan sebagai lip balm, krim pelembab, base, untuk menumbuhkan alis dan banyak lagi, Nah, disini petroleum jelly ini sangat bagus untuk melembabkan bibir kalian, bahkan bibir yang sangat kering dan pecah-pecah bisa tertolong dengan produk ini. Aplikasikan sebelum tidur, dan viola! saat bangun di pagi hari bibir akan lembab dan lembut! Atau bisa di aplikasikan sebelum menggunakan make-up.

Where to buy?
You can buy in the supermarket or pharmacy stores or Online Store



2. EOS - Natural Lip Balm
 I bet most of you have known this Eos Natural Lip Balm! If you don't know this product, let me tell you! This Lip Balm is known for their natural flavour lip balm with cute and simple packaging. This product really does a great job to moisturize your lips. This comes from with 8 flavour (and more) such as Lemon Drop with Spf 15 (Picture 1), Strawberry Sorbet (Picture 2), Blueberry Acai, Sweet Mint and others. This lip balm has great scent, I feel like I wanna bite it hahaha

Nah ini adalah salah satu Lip Balm Favorit ku sepanjang masa dari brand EOS. Untuk kalian yang belum tahu lip balm ini terbuat dari bahan dan varian rasa natural yang ada di sekeliling kita dengan kemasan yang simpel, lucu dan menarik, yaitu bola. Lip balm ini sangat melembabkan bibir dan hadir dengan 8 varian rasa yaitu Lemon Drop with Spf 15 (Gambar 1), Strawberry Sorbet (Gambar 2), Blueberry Acai, Sweet Mint, dan lainnya. Wangi dari lipbalm ini sangat sangat enak. Kalian harus coba ! 
Where to buy?
In Indonesia is hard to find this product offline
You can buy this Product Online 
(Optional. from : Beautyhaulindo.com)


3. L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick 
This is one of the best lip balm that everyone should try. L'Occitane is known for their natural ingredients and quality. I feel amazed with this Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick because it really moisturize my lips and make it soft, and not sticky on my lips, like you don't apply your lip balm. I know it quite pricey for this small lip balm, but I'm gonna repurchase it ! 

Lip Balm dari Brand L'Occitane yang terkenal dengan bahan2 natural dan kualitas nya menjadi salah satu favoritku. Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick ini melembapkan bibir ku dan melembutkannya tanpa membuat bibir terasa lengket dan seperti tidak menggunakan apa-apa. Walaupun harga nya yang tergolong agak mahal untuk ukuran lip balm kecil ini yaitu IDR 115.000, tapi sangat disarankan untuk di coba!
Where to buy? 
You can get this product on L'Occitane Indonesia Store 
or On their website L'Occitane Indonesia



Those are my recommendation to moisturize your lips, I really wanna know if you try one of this three product on comment bellow, tell me you experience too with this product ^^ Let me know ~


***
I think that's all, see you on my next post
Good Luck :*

1 comment:

  1. Vaseline is amazing :D
    Awesome blog! I'm following you! Follow back?***
    Kisses
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Riza. Proudly Powered by Blogger.