Sunday 25 September 2016

[HAUL] SEPTEMBER - BIRTHDAY HAUL?


Hello Preciouz,
My birthday is in September 1st, Yeay! I'm turning 18 this month. Happy and grateful. I bought some make-up this month as me gift for me lmao. Most of them were on my beauty wishlist so yeah! I'm happy ^^ Let's see what I bought!







Product List:

Etude House - Zero Sebum Drying Powder
Etude House - Drawing Eyebrow #Gray Brown
Etude House - Drawing Eyebrow #Brown
Wardah - DD Cream C-defense , Light
Coastal Scents - Revealed 2 Palette
Emina - Sugar Rush Lipstick, All Shades
Purbasari - Matte Lipstick #95

Those are what I bought this month, I got 5 lipstick (OMG!). I need Eyeshadow palette, I already tried Revealed 2 Palette and I knew I should bought it, and now I got mine! For Eyebrow pencil from Etude House is my eyebrow's essential yuhuu~. Also bought drying powder because I need something to set my makeup and control oil on my face at the same time. The last one, I got DD cream from Sociolla in light, review soon :*

Anyway, you can buy Emina Sugar Rush Lipstick, All Shades here! and Wardah DD Cream C-defense here! at Sociolla. Also, you can get IDR 50.000 off with minimum purchase IDR 250.000 at Sociolla.com. Just Insert "SBNLAZSZ" at check out. Happy Shopping!


***
I think that's all, see you on my next post
Good Luck :*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Riza. Proudly Powered by Blogger.